i went to the clouds...

Monday, December 26, 2005

...sadly I have no pictures of it that so I can brag it loud.

Last December 20 (tuesday) we left for Panggasinan at 1.40 pm. Got there (Brgy. Batakil, Pozorrubio, Panggasinan) at 7.40 pm. Then we slept at the Buada's ancestral house (hehe! it doesn't look so old though). The next morning, I woke up at 5.47 to take a bath. I finished at 7 am or so. Bro. Edcel and Sis. Geraldine's wedding will start at 9 am which explains why i became an early bird that day...

After the wedding (and after all the food! ;-)) we went to Baguio, which was my first time! I didn't know that the way going up would be that thrilling (we took the Kennon road!) Even the person whom I never expected to get scared got stiffed! And when we finally got to Burnham park, talk about luck... it was raining! We got off the van, went to the washrooms, bought strawberries and buttered corns, got rained on, got our feet dirty, took ONE picture, and got on the van again. Beautiful. My feet didn't even stay for one hour at Baguio City! But I loved the coldness. Even my breath was chilly. (what's the right word?... can i use the word "smoke"? guess not...)

On our way back, we took the Marcos highway. It wasn't as steep as Kennon road but the fog was so thick. The clouds have gone down. Visibility was down to.. um.. 20 feet? Or less? It was more than thrilling! Hehe! We'll who wouldn't be thrilled when you can't see where you are going? The road we were taking seemed to be floating because both sides of the road are covered with thick fog. WHITE WAS EVERYWHERE. Pure bliss.

Then the sun shone in La Union (or Benguet? I don't clearly remember for I was still overwhelmed by what I have experienced. Even riding on the plane wouldn't give me that feeling BECAUSE my window was open and you can't do that on the plane!)

We were supposed to go to San Fabian's beach if only we didn't get lost.

Then we passed by Geraldine's house once again (2 hour drive from Baguio) and start our drive home again...

...and what do you know, we got lost again! We just realized it when we reached the end of the road and saw a signboard which says "to Baguio". Turned out that there was a detour on the road which was supposed to lead us out to North Luzon Expressway. We reached home at 12.30. I slept at tita Bok's house because there was noone i our apartment (at 12.30 am?!!!). My two brothers were out. The next day i found out that they went home at 12.45 pm.


Oh by the way, tomorrow would be our Annual Footwashing and Communion. Then on Friday we are going to a resort in Laguna. Swimming on winter. La namang winter sa Philippines but it's really cold here. Even on high noon you can feel the cold.

that's aLL.

You Might Also Like

0 nosy creatures